Look Steve, we have Jobs!
Are you looking for challenges? We are looking for people who love challenges and degree of autonomy to execute their ideas.
If you think you are the right fit, read on and apply. If you don’t find openings listed that meet your skill set, we always love meeting
interesting people. Drop a note at email@example.com, and we will setup a coffee meeting.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS or Azure
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Management and administration of Linux servers
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of Cloud infrastructure and systems
- Minimum 6 years of experience building and maintaining Cloud infrastructure
- Strong understanding of securing AWS or Azure environments while meeting compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef or Ansible for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS or Azure
- Passionate about learning a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
UI/UX Designer for Mobile and Web Application
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with project managers and marketing team
- Illustrating design ideas using story boards, process flows and site maps
- Designing various GUI elements for mobile and web apps
- Keep up with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes to demonstrate sites’ functionality and look
- Create original graphic designs such as images, sketches, tables etc
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Innovatively address UX problems.
- Demonstrate UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual Design and Wire-Framing tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Good team-player with strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Engineering in Computer Science.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Experience with test-driven development.